Monday 4 July 2011

Introducing... Stones Creative Furniture

Evening everyone, I've mentioned in previous posts that I'm trying my hand at furniture painting and breathing new life into preloved piece of furniture that need a little TLC.
So here is my new blog which showcase's the pieces I've completed and that are for sale with all prices shown - stonescreativefurniture.blogspot.com


If you are interested in any of the piece's or would like to enquire about an item you already own or are looking for please do get in touch at ljfreestone@hotmail.com or my Wiggie Woo email - wiggiewoo@hotmail.co.uk if you'd rather a call drop me an email and I'll call you back ASAP.
I'd also really appreciate any feedback you may have as this is something I cannot give myself.
Thank you so much for looking.

No comments: